Monday, April 20, 2009

Nope, these are next up.

My friend Callie asked me yesterday if I would make her some Hello Kitty cupcakes for her birthday on May 1st.

OF COURSE I SAID YES!!!!!

For those of you who know me, you know that I am absolutely obsessed with Hello Kitty. So why haven't I made any HK cupcakes yet? I'm not really sure. I guess I never had a reason to before.

But, I'm considering making cake pops instead of cupcakes (or alongside plain cupcakes, not sure yet) this time around. If you read Bakerella's blog, you know what cake pops are. If not, here's a link.

And here are the lovely HK cake pops I'm thinking about making, if Callie will let me:
Aren't they absolutely adorable?
But just in case she doesn't like them, here are some other ideas I've found:
From bhoneymine on flickr.
From 0range County Girl on flickr.
From Jane Doe Cakes.



Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...